Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The beginning of a GREAT year 2009

Hello everyone !!
Happy New Year !!!!!

Well we are gearing up for a great year of profitable shows. Remember that the early bird gets the worm. You need to get your applications, checks and photos into the shows you want to do this year NOW. Don't wait til just before the deadline as that will be to late. Especially if you do jewelry. That is the biggest category in most shows and they usually jury that category first.

If you would like to find out about shows in the SE area, please join my "Fellow Artist" email list.
Just email me at diane@dkdesigns.biz and let me know that you need the 411 on shows.

Well I am off to my studio, time to make the beads as I will be at the Atlanta Gem Expo: Jewelry & Bead Show this coming weekend - The 1st bead show of 2009 !! for more info on the show and directions go to : http://www.americangemexpo.com/beadshows-list.htm

Happy Beading !!
Diane

No comments: